You know the feeling: that frustrating, ridiculous, I-know-I-know-it sensation you get when you can remember everything about a person, place, or thing — except its name? For instance:
(Roll your cursor over the CAPITALIZED CLUES to reveal the answers!)
We've all been there — groping for a name or a title and then, in desperation, using roundabout phrases and weird associations in a frantic effort to remember. Who's the Blonde that Married What's-His-Name? is the first — and only — game that probes your brain looking for answers just as desperately as you do in real life. And now it's a book!
- What's that deadly white powder that sounds like the national train system?
- What's the summer resort movie with the guy in the tight pants?
- Who's the one who's not Tolstoy?
These tongue-tipper moments affect everyone. Now you can actually enjoy them in this pop culture book filled with hundreds of wild, wacky, and just plain weird clues to help you remember all the things you didn't even realize you forgot. And who knows? The more you use it the less you lose it — or so they say about brains. That means playing Who's the Blonde? just may be a memory booster.
So hurry up and have whatchamacallit!
Play Some Sample Questions!
- Who’s that ANCIENT GREEK PHILOSOPHER who drank that POISON that sounds like that MANEUVER?
- What’s the HUGE, UGLY BUT KIND OF CUTE MAMMAL that lives in mud and water that everyone confuses with the HUGE, UGLY-UGLY MAMMAL WITH THE HORNS that sounds like the REAL NAME FOR A NOSE JOB?
- What’s that SUMMER RESORT MOVIE IN THE CATSKILLS with the GUY IN THE TIGHT PANTS and the UGLY DUCKING ACTRESS whose FATHER IN THE MOVIE WAS THE LAW & ORDER ACTOR and whose FATHER IN REAL LIFE was the Cabaret guy?
- What’s that BOOKSTORE THAT’S ON THE COMPUTER that’s the same name as that river with those FISH THAT EAT PEOPLE if the BLOODSUCKING WORMS they used to use in medicine don’t get them first?
- What’s that CAFÉ in that CLASSIC MOVIE where the piano player isn’t supposed to play THAT SONG that upsets WHAT’S-HIS-NAME — the short actor who was married to the ‘PUT YOUR LIPS TOGETHER AND BLOW’ ACTRESS — even though in the movie he’ll always have Paris with the BLONDE, SWEDISH ACTRESS who in real life had the affair with the ITALIAN DIRECTOR and their DAUGHTER was the face of Lancôme until they dumped her when she got a wrinkle?
THE ONE THAT'S NOT
- The ONE THAT’S NOT BULIMIA?
- The ONE THAT’S NOT A HAMSTER?
- The ONE THAT’S NOT A FIG?
- THE ONE THAT’S NOT MALIA?
- The ONE THAT’S NOT POKEMON?
- The ONE THAT’S NOT ACETAMINOPHEN?
- The ONE THAT’S NOT MICHAELANGELO?
- The ONE THAT’S NOT GREENLAND?
Each answer sounds like the answer that comes next, more or less. Sometimes less.
(Roll your cursor over the BLANK LINES to reveal the answers!)
- Implement for writing that usually has an eraser:
Sheet that is cardboard, plastic, etc. with cut-out designs
20/20 anchor with a moustache:
Leaf, shell, etc. from millions of years ago:
- Thing kids hit with a stick at parties:
All-Star Yankees catcher:
Beethoven’s Moonlight piece:
Ol’ blue eyes, may he rest in peace:
- Unattractive, tent-like dress:
Sound a train makes:
Sound of a sneeze:
- The ONE WITH THE BALL ATTACHED TO THE POLE?
- The ONE PEOPLE PLAY ON BEACHES TO SHOW OFF THEIR PERFECT BODIES?
- The ONE WHERE YOU THROW THE PLASTIC PLATE, SOMETIMES TO A DOG?
- The ONE WHERE YOU HOP AROUND THE SQUARES?
- The ONE WHERE YOU’RE IN THE MIDDLE AND CAN’T GET THE BALL AND IT STARTS TO FEEL PERSONAL?
- The ONE WHERE KIDS CHEAT BY SQUINTING THROUGH THEIR FINGERS?
- The ONE WHERE KIDS CHEAT BY PEEKING UNDER THE BLINDFOLD?
- The ONE WHERE YOU HIT YOUR FRIENDS WITH BALLS?
- The ONE WHERE YOU GIVE YOUR FRIENDS CONCUSSIONS?
- The ONE WHERE YOU YELL THE ITALIAN GUY’S NAME IN THE POOL?